пятница, 17 июля 2015 г.

The New Law - Jiri | Single


This track samples a few songs, but it's inspired by a street musician in Prague named Jiri Wehle. He plays the hurdy gurdy and sings epic Czech folk songs. Go buy his music.

lyrics

Czech lyric translation to English:
"You who loved me, I am here and you are there. I on the earth, you in the realm of Hades, where Persefone has her temple. You who loved me, I am here and you are there. I on the earth, you in the realm of Hades, where Persefone has a temple of heart."

released 11 June 2012
Song Recorded and Produced by THE NEW LAW (Adam Straney & Justin Neff)

Mastered by Adam Straney at BreakPoint Mastering (breakpointmastering.com)

Sampled Songs:
Jiri Wehle - "Pisen pro Barsinu"
4 Strings - "Take Me Away"
Styx - "Mr. Roboto"

Cover Artwork: Dave Organ (aka "Soulatech" - www.soulatech.com )

Download Single FREE: bandcamp.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий